Subscribe to @byngjhvm texts through Remind
Remind is a safe way for teachers to text message students and stay in touch with parents. Teachers never see their students’ phone numbers. Students never see theirs. Remind is a one-way broadcast system. Teachers cannot send individual messages to students or parents, and students/parents cannot reply.
Remind also keeps a log of all message history, which can never be edited or deleted. Teachers never see their students’ phone numbers. Students never see theirs. Remind also keeps a log of all message history which can never be edited or deleted.
Remind can be used for trip reminders, motivational messages, schedule changes, etc. It’s a great way to communicate information to students and parents safely!
For Byng HS Vocal Music students and their parents to receive all messages concerning Byng HS Vocal Music events and class activities, refer to the following steps:
- On your mobile phone, open up your texting application.
- Type "81010" in the "To:" field
- Type "@byngjhvm" in the Message field.
- Hit "send"
- If you don't receive a subscription confirmation text in about a minute, repeat steps 1-4 until you do.
- When you do receive a confirmation text, follow the prompts to set up your subscription. You don't have to download the Remind app to receive Remind texts.
You can unsubscribe to these text reminders anytime by typing "unsubscribe @byngjhvm" in a reply text.
To receive messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.